My daughter is an SEO mastermind, you will ask her about where to find affordable SEO services and she will come up with a large list of companies right off the top of her head. She is also an excellent digital marketer, she got that from her mom I always say. Below are 10 curious things I have heard her say when working on projects and campaigns. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did.
1) I avoid customers for whom SEO only makes up for a small part of their marketing campaign. They have an embarrassing propensity to raid their advertising allowence whenever they need funds for other objectives.
2) I am an SEO consultant who was born in a time and place where SEO determined my destiny. Thank God I love my job.
3) When running a small SEO business all of your customers are partners in your aim.
4) It’s easy to work with people who are into SEO, who enjoy the same assignments you do.
5) It doesn’t matter what website you are optimizing for better rankings in the search engines, you should do your job so well that it will be remembered for generations to come.
6) Never put your earnings ahead of the SEO work you have to do, if you do your work well earnings will automatically follow.
7) I love to design and I love to create. To me, when creating a website, it’s like building the most beautiful place in the world. But it takes SEO and visitors to make a website succeed.
8) To me SEO is a synonym for great success. Both for the company I have been running as for the clients I have provided services to.
9) Graphic design makes up for an important part of SEO, you simply can’t do without graphic design in your tool kit.
10) When I just started working as an SEO consultant people always said that I would never leave San Francisco. But personally I was always more worried that I might not come back once I left. I’ve been to London, Miami, New York and even Perth. What I love most about my job is that I can explore the world without the need to take a vacation.
Hope you enjoyed this article, if you did don’t forget to like, share and comment!
With love, ~ Debby