I am so excited! The other day I was nominated for the Liebster Award and while I have been nominated for SEO awards before, this is the first time that I got nominated for this particular trophy. I am very thankful for the nomination, and while the Liebster award is not an official award, it is a great way to get to know other bloggers and to spread the motivation.
I want to thank Christina Kyranis for nominating me for this award. Christina is a passionate human being and a professional relationship coach who helps people make healthier and more loving relationship choices. I love her articles and the subtle ways she makes us ponder about life and relationships. She has a really great blog where she writes on, you guessed it already, relationships, so check out her website and leave her a comment, I am sure she will appreciate it!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself & mention 3 blog articles
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up 11 questions to ask your nominees
- Notify your 11 nominees
11 Facts About Myself
1) I love playing acoustic guitar, and I’m pretty good at it, but I can’t read a note.
2) You can always seduce me with chocolate, strawberries and champagne.
3) When at home you may find me walking around in my birthday suit.
4) I’m very ticklish.. just ask my former lovers.
5) Long walks in the park and mountain climbing are my favorite pastime.
6) I love picnics; sitting by the pond with a sandwich and a good bottle of wine is heaven to me.
7) Ballet has played an important role in my life since I was 3 years old. I dance every day.
8) I have always wanted to invent a space-time machine so I could explore the secrets of the universe.
9) When I open a book I always have the urge to smell it, and I frequently bite my lower lip.
10) I have a rather large collection of crystals and gemstones.
11) Classical music touches and inspires me.
Selected Blog Articles
1) What is the best SEO software honest reviews of popular web based SEO software such as Ahrefs, SE Ranking, SEMRush, Woorank and many others. I tested many software solutions in order to be able to pinpoint which software is best and why.
2) Top 7 cover songs selected by an SEO consultant a fun selection of YouTube songs selected based on SEO score. All songs provide for a high degree of entertainment. Learn YouTube SEO while watching interesting videos.
3) Creating faceswaps with DeepFaceLab is good for SEO? Check out the latest on content creation with faceswaps for SEO purposes. Is creating fresh content with DeepFaceLab good for SEO?
Answers to Ritisha’s Questions
- What do I do when I’m frustrated? I put on my headphones and listen to relaxing music.
- What is my favorite holiday? I love Christmas, putting up the tree, drinking hot chocolate by the fire. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Espresso and Cappuccino.
- One thing that reminds you of school? We had this one teacher who frequently sneezed and made such funny sounds that every time when I hear someone sneeze it reminds me of him.
- Two positive and two negative things about myself? Negative: I am not very patient and I am a perfectionist. Positive: I am beautiful, funny, easy-going and get along well with people.
- What inspired me to start a blog? I made a bet with someone and am trying to get this free page to page one in Google. I am an SEO consultant and at the time of this writing this blog is a little over a month old. I will probably be positioned in the SERPs as desired within the next 30 days.
- Are you a talker or a listener? I am a listener, but I can keep a conversation going 😉
- Which do you prefer, calling or texting? I like texting because I can be more to the point.
- Which habit are you desperate to change? I should spend more time on physical exercise, which I like, but which is a bit complicated now due to the quarantine.
- Politician or activist? Peace out!
- What was my most challenging time? I went through a breakup which was really stressful. I don’t really like to talk about it as it brings up bad memories.
Answers to Christina’s Questions
- What is your greatest life lesson so far? Don’t have unprotected sex if you don’t want to get pregnant? (yeah I know it’s a dry one) I guess my biggest life lesson is to respect the speed limit. I got into a bad accident that could probably have been avoided.
- What is your favorite pastime? Besides mountain climbing and long walks in the park I like listening to music, traveling, visiting the library, deep conversations, there are many things I enjoy.
- What has been your greatest challenge in the past month? I am an SEO consultant and started this blog a little over a month ago with the intention to get it on page one in Google as part of a bet. So far I managed to get it on page one in Bing and Yahoo, and in Google it ranks on page 2. I would like to thank everyone who has been following my progress, so far I gained 107 followers and 500 likes which I think is pretty awesome in such a short time span.
- What does your ideal romantic relationship look like? I would love to go on vacation to a far country and meet a stranger to fall hopelessly in love with. The problem always is that when reality kicks in, romance usually disappears.
- Share one thing you’ve never shared before about yourself. – When I was young I took XTC once which left me unconscious in the park. I was saved by a group of nuns who brought me to the hospital.
- Whats your definition of friendship? Someone who you can share your essence with and who accepts you for who you are, obviously the feeling must be mutual.
- Which is your best TV series? I really enjoy Legion, an American television series created for FX by Noah Hawley based on the Marvel Comics character David Haller.
- Whats your favorite food to eat? I love Chinese but I also enjoy Outback Steakhouse, Friday’s, Ruby Tuesday’s, Denny’s and many others. There is so much delicious food in the world. I once had crocodile burgers in Florida, they taste like chicken and are delicious.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate !!
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? It depends on the mood I am in.
- What are you most afraid of? Earthquakes, Tornadoes and Tsunamis.
** If for any reason I notified you of the nomination but forgot to add you to the list above please let me know and I will correct this right away.
1) What is in your opinion the best SEO software currently on the market? If you haven’t used SEO software, how informed are you about SEO services and software?
2) If you could eat as much food as you wanted without ever getting full or fat, which food would you choose? What is your favorite restaurant?
3) If your pet could talk, what would it say to you?
4) What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen someone do?
5) If you had enough money that you never needed to work again, what would you do with your time?
6) Name three of your favorite songs?
7) Name three of your favorite books?
8) Would you lie to your friend or spouse for a large sum of money? How much?
9) If you had $10.000 to spend on whatever you like, what would you do with the money?
10) If you would be granted one wish of any kind, what would you wish for?
11) Who has been the biggest example in your life? Why?
That’s all folks, if you enjoyed the questions and answers make sure to like, share and comment below. If after reading you would like to participate (and why shouldn’t you) feel free to do so, if you leave a comment below I will add a link to your blog or website.
With love, Debby Winter