Every now and then, we read a blog post that’s so good, not only do we read it, but we click it, share it, and recommend it to our friends.
Effective blog posts need to be cleverly written to attract the attention of busy readers, here are four steps you should follow to write an effective blog post.
1. Use a comprehensive content management system.
The first step to creating witty blog posts is to use the best content management system (CMS) available. Using a CMS gives you full flexibility and makes your work easier.
There are several options depending on your needs, including WordPress, Wix, Squarspace and Joomla!
With a comprehensive content management system you can you can create, optimize, and personalize your own blog posts without needing any technical or graphic design experience.
- Include personalization elements and excellent imagery.
When including links from affiliate programs your content need to be personalized to your reader’s interest or you will never make a sale, and your post must be complemented with interesting graphics.
Nobody wants to read a blog post that simply provides a blob of text. Adding photos, or better, Photoshop manipulations, helps your readers to quickly understand what your blog post is all about.
- Add an appropriate call-to-action.
Once you’ve included personalization elements and added your copy and images, it’s time to add a call-to-action.
Exceptional blog posts must contain a meaningful CTA. After all, if you are taking up your subscribers’ time, every post must have a point to it. WordPress users are presented with a wealth of content each day — why should they care about yours?
- Make sure it’s designed for all devices.
Effective blog posts are designed for all devices and will load quickly on desktop, tablet, and mobile.
Blog posts that are designed for mobile devices are especially important — a quality known as “responsive design.” In fact, 74% of companies today prioritize mobile device optimization when creating websites.
You probably receive enough content as it is, and it’s tough to know which bloggers are worth subscribing to, so I’ve curated a list of some of my favorite examples.
Read on to discover some great SEO Marketing blog post examples and what makes them great — or just skip ahead to the bloggers you already know and love.
1. If the search snippet is also well written in the hit list (title and description tag) the CTR will increase and thus the number of visitors to the website. The SEO visibility rises.
2. The Dirty Little Secret of the Highest Earning Self Published Kindle Authors << See trends in the industry, as well as verify how you are doing, in a snapshot graph, compared to other authors in your genre and more – all in your favorite browser.
3. Self marketing a self published novel. Writing a novel is easy, marketing a novel is hard. But hiring a marketing professional is not affordable for most writers. Self-Marketing a Self-Published Novel