Well this is interesting! I have been nominated for the food award and want to thank WildHeart for passing it on to me. WildHeart is in her twenties and she describes herself as wild at heart, scared to let it out, and a little bit crazy. Thank you WildHeart, this truly is an honor! Like the saying goes: “If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… The people who give you their food give you their heart.”
So, the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you. –Do I have to? Can’t I keep all my love and gratefulness I have for her in my heart. She already knows how much I adore her. I read each of her posts and I really really love her.
- Ping the creator of this this award, Elisha. –Okay!
- Add an image of your favorite food or use the same featured image as your nominator. –The one that was taken in that nice New York restaurant?
- Answer the five questions. –Sure, I’ll do 10 instead!
- Create five questions about food. – Check.
- Nominate five people. – Just 5? This rules doesn’t make me happy. I’m nominating everybody.
- What do you usually have for breakfast? Pancakes with warm maple syrup, a double espresso and an orange juice 🙂
- Are you personally a good cook? Yes, I’m an outstanding cook. I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.. lol!
- Do you like chocolate? What is your favorite type? White chocolates with rice Krispies and Godiva dark chocolate flakes.. Divine!!
- Which type of food can you NEVER EVER eat even if some one threatens you to eat it? In many cultures, different kinds of brains are considered a delicacy, but It has never grown on me.
- Which food did you or you are eating forcefully? I’m not a fan of mussels or oysters…
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions
1. What is your favorite dessert? Raspberry-Champagne Fizz is bliss!
2. What is your favorite snack on a hiking trip? Nachos, ice cream, chocolate bars, fruit, chips and salsa, chocolate chip cookies, pringles, french fries, M&Ms, Cheetos, nuts, popcorn, pretzels, Ritz crackers, skittles, snickers, beef jerky, strawberries, string cheese, Reese’s peanut butter cups, caramel corn, milkshakes, graham crackers, yogurt, muffins, gummy bears, granola bars, cosmic brownies, pizza, fudge, cheese, Twizzlers, bananas, pistachios, cheese puffs, sunflower seeds, did I miss anything?
3. Do you like Mayo? Yes, but I prefer ketchup
4. Would you rather have a hamburger or a hotdog? Yummy!! Hotdogs for lunch, hamburgers for dinner!!
5. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ranch, Honey mustard, french, Italian, thousand island, it depends on the mood I am in.
5. Helen Qin
10. The Bold Girl
My Questions to them
1. What is your favorite restaurant and where is it located?
2. How do you like your eggs? and your steak?
3. What’s the most expensive dessert you ever had?
4. Do you drink wine or other alcoholic beverages with your meal?
5. What’s your favorite appetizer? entree? dessert?
I hoped you enjoyed the questions and answers in this post. If you would like to participate feel free to consider yourself nominated. Once again, thank you WildHeart for nominating me. Everyone reading this make sure to checkout her blog, like and follow 🙂