I am sending a big hug to Jai Lynn for nominating me for this award. It means a lot. ❤ She is a fabulous writer who is always looking for magic. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, I highly recommend you do. Make sure to read her work and give her a follow!
Also I want to thank Vincent Ehindero for creating this award in the first place! He is such a positive influence in the WordPress community and his creation of this award is helping spread the love in these turbulent times. If you haven’t checked out his blog, please do, and give him a follow as well!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Jai Lynn’s Questions for Me!
- If you had to give up one thing you loved for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Coffee. I love it dearly, but I drink too much of it, so in a way it would be a positive change. 😀
2. Is there a book that changed your life? And if so, how?
Probably be ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ by David Redfield. I read it when I was a kid. It’s a gripping adventure story filled with intrigue, suspense, and spiritual revelations which made me see the world with different eyes.
3. What is one place you always wanted to go to except you can’t because it doesn’t exist anymore?
There are so many places that I would love to visit… If I had to choose one it would probably be Pompeii before the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
4. What is one thing you wish you could tell your younger self?
There’s medical information that could have saved a friend. But then again, I could warn people before a natural disaster strikes, or change the course of important future events. I feel blessed I don’t have the responsibility to decide on such matters.
5. What is one movie you loved growing up that still fills you with nostalgia today?
The Never Ending Story.
6. Have any of your dreams come true?
I am very thankful for having the best family I could ever wish for. I have the most dedicated spouse and the most lovely kids. To me this is a dream come true.
7. Do you believe things happen for a reason?
Yes, but not necessarily for the same reason you believe 😉
- Navin’s Poems
- Mental Health 360°
- I am Chelsea
- Amorphous Narratives
- The Hidden Soul
- The Ethereal Unicorn
- Buffalo Sauce Everywhere
- Anyone else who reads this post and wants to participate!
No pressure to do this by the way, I just wanted to highlight your great blogs!
- Have you been wanting to install plugins, but you think $25/mo for the WordPress package is too much? Have you considered migration to a Self-Hosted WordPress blog?
- Have you ever paid for SEO services, software or plugins? Which are your favorites?
- Have you ever read a book that changed your life? Which ones and how did it affect you?
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
- How many friends do you have on Facebook and how many actually mean something to you?
- If you could ask advice from any historical figure, who would it be, and what would you ask them?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Thanks for reading to the end! Here’s my last gif to brighten your day!
Till next time,
Debby Winter 😊