Congratulations! You have been nominated for the SEO Award. Please take a moment to read the entire post. The SEO award provides for a way to unite SEO experts, digital marketers and professional bloggers, by participating you will increase your traffic, share inspiration and get some link juice flowing. I hope you will accept this award.
At DebbySEO we are determined to make our clients happy. We are a team of black-belt SEO experts and we are here to make a difference. If you like the images below feel free to use them on your website (a mention is appreciated but not mandatory).
The purpose of this post is to unite digital marketers, SEO experts and professional bloggers from all over the world, and to help them spread motivation, love and link juice. Participating will increase your traffic and site relevancy. If you like to participate (and why shouldn’t you) consider yourself nominated.
Top Five blog posts about SEO:
* We are one of the first companies to use artificial intelligence in order to create relevant content and boost our rankings to the first page on Google, Yahoo, Bing and DuckDuckGo. If you are interested in how we managed to do this you can checkout our SEO artworks.
* Use our free search engine submission service to submit your website or blog to over 100 different search engines and stats websites that will link back immediately and boost your traffic and ranking on Google and other search engines. Note that you should only submit your site once!
* Do you have a website or simply an article on your blog that relates to SEO? If you do, feel free to promote it and share your link here . It doesn’t matter whether you have a website about travel, cooking or any other topic, as long as your post is about SEO or better blogging.
* Could you use a traffic boost right now? If your answer is yes than you should consider participating in the SEO Sunshine Blogger Award. Anyone can participate simply read the rules and answer the questions on your blog or website and I promise that you will notice an increase in traffic instantly. If you are new this a great way of introducing yourself.
* Check out our guaranteed SEO services if you want to know more about the different packages for different size websites and businesses we are offering. We do website audits, analytics code, we work on keyword research, competitor analysis, SEO benchmarks, content optimization and technical optimization.
Top Five Questions:
1) When did you start your SEO business? If you don’t run an SEO business when did you first optimize a website?
2) Do you believe SEO is overrated? Why?
3) What is the worse SEO related error you have ever made? What happened?
4) What are some of the best SEO results you have obtained over the years?
5) If you were to start a new business right now, would you choose SEO or another business? In case you answered another business what would you do instead? Why?
Top Five Answers:
1) I started my first SEO business in 1998 and have seen search engine companies like AltaVista come and go so I guess you can call me old-school. Things have changed a bit over the years but the basics are still the same and content is still king.
2) It is my believe that SEO is your best investment. The organics results will pay off more than PPC, email marketing or any other way that brings in traffic. You probably say this is cliche coming from the mouth of an SEO consultant, but check elsewhere and you will find that opinions agree.
3) I once accidentally changed the on-site link structure on a WordPress managed site from .net to .com. Both domains were owned by the same webmaster (I got confused) and the .com domain became blacklisted instantly in Google. You would think that this issue would be resolved by undoing the error, but this was not the case. Oops… Well I made it up to the webmaster and at least I learned how to get rid of competitors (place multiple links to their site from a single content related blog and link to zombie pages with duplicate content — such as category, tag and author pages).
4) I was able to keep a clients website in the top 10 of Google for almost 12 years. My client had top 3 rankings for relevant single keywords and long tail keywords throughout this period. If the traffic would have been given a price tag based on PPC rates than this would have easily run into the millions each year.
5) Many people will recommend not to start a SEO business because there is so much competition out there, but it is all about how motivated you are and what your passion is all about. If you are passionate about optimizing websites for the search engines and you enjoy writing about SEO every day than I say go for it! People who blog daily on the same topic will stand out from those who don’t. However, if you feel that writing about SEO is like a punishment or heavy work, than I seriously recommend that you look elsewhere because you won’t be able to keep up with it in the long run.
1) What is your favorite site to visit for updates on SEO news?
2) What is your favorite WordPress SEO plugin?
3) Have you ever used optimization software? Why do you use it or why not? Do you feel optimization software is a waste of money?
4) What is your favorite part of the SEO campaign?
5) Do you offer SEO tutorials, courses or certificates? Why or why not?
1) I enjoy reading SEO news from SearchEngineLand.com. For example, today I read an article on why you shouldn’t use Google Ads’ seasonality adjustments for COVID-19 fluctuations. I also frequent SearchEngineLand, Reddit and Quora.
2) There are many SEO plugins for WordPress that I like, but my favorites are the Yoast SEO plugin, the free All in One SEO plugin, and Rank Math which is one of the fastest growing WordPress plugins that will help you rank higher in the search engines.
3) I used to buy expensive programs when I just started out, and I kept buying and using SEO software for a long time. It was actually useful to become aware of all the little factors that can affect ones ranking score. However, I now have a vast amount of experience with search engine optimization and don’t feel I need the software any longer.
4) I really enjoy analytics, this is the part where you can see all the results of your hard work. You can also do a/b testing and you will learn how to optimize the page in order to further increase retention time and conversion rates. You can say I’m a real analytics junky. I usually work with the free version of Google analytics, although I have worked with other analytic software as well.
5) I have written several guides and tutorials which are available for download. Writing SEO tutorials and guides for beginners will help those just starting out, while providing highly relevant content on your website.
If you are reading this post and you would like to participate consider yourself nominated 🙂
– Introduce the person who nominated you and link to his or her website
– Mention the person who created this SEO award (Debby Winter), and also link to her website
– Copy at least one award image and place it on your website
– Create at least one new image (SEO, digital marketing or blogging improvement related)
– Describe your top 5 blog posts on SEO and provide a link to each
– Answer the 10 questions above (I answered 2 x 5 since I got this roll started)
– Create 10 new questions (on SEO, digital marketing or blogging improvement)
– Nominate at least 10 SEO, digital marketing or blogging tip related websites, provide a link to the site owners, and notify them by commenting on their blog or emailing the website owner.
If you have questions feel free to post them in the comment section below.
PS: DebbySEO provides affordable no contract SEO and reviews the best SEO software available. Before you buy online give DebbySEO a try, you must be satisfied guaranteed or your money back.